Dairy Free Baked Custard
- 25g F.G Roberts Soy Powdered Milk
- 250ml Water
- 2 lightly beaten Eggs
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- 30g Caster Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon approx. Nutmeg to taste
- Put water in bowl. Add sifted Powdered Milk (Compound). Whisk until blended.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla. Add the soy milk.
- For a smooth consistency, strain into a lightly greased oven proof dish and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place in baking dish with enough water to come half way up the sides of the ovenproof dish. Bake at 170.c uncovered for approximately 45 minutes or until set.
Eat with good friends.